Nurragingy Reserve is a great place to relax and have a good time. It offers the following attractions and facilities:
- picnic and BBQ areas (wood supplied)
- children's playgrounds
- bush walking tracks
- formal garden areas, planted as International Gardens
- quiet shaded areas and pavillions
- a waterfall
- natural bushland ideal for nature studies
- wedding garden areas (bookings essential)
- the Nurragingy Blacksmith
- the Colebee Centre
HOW TO GET TO NURRAGINGY
The entrance is off Knox Road, Doonside. Car and bus parking are available inside the Reserve in designated parking areas. It is a short walk from Doonside Railway Station, down Cross Street and across Knox Road.
Please note, major works are currently being undertaken in various sections of Nurragingy Reserve. Council apologises for any inconvenience caused by these works.