Doonside NSW 2767
Summer (December-February): 7am - 7pm
Autumn (March - May): 7am - 6pm
Winter (June - August): 7am - 5pm
Spring (September - November): 7am - 6pm.
Woodstock Avenue gate will be closed (3 pm Monday – Friday and Locked 1 Hour Before Closing Time Sat, Sun and Public Holidays) – Exit via Knox Rd Main Entry Gate
About Nurragingy Reserve
Nurragingy Reserve is a great place to relax and have a good time.This 63 hectare, tranquil location is located in Doonside and attracts more than 1million people per year.
It offers the following attractions and facilities:
- picnic and BBQ areas (wood supplied)
- children's playgrounds
- bush walking tracks
- formal garden areas, planted as International Gardens
- quiet shaded areas and pavillions
- a waterfall
- natural bushland ideal for nature studies
- wedding garden areas (bookings essential)
- the Nurragingy Blacksmith
- the Colebee Centre
Nurragingy Reserve is easily accessible by car or Public Transport. For detailed instructions on how to get to the centre, see the maps below.