The following listing provides the location and opening hours of public toilets owned and operated by Council.
- Blacktown, Main Street
- Blacktown, Monash Rd - Deborah Wicks Park
- Blacktown, Bungaribee Rd - Captain Cook Memorial Park
- Blacktown, Love St - Captain Tench Reserve
- Lalor Park, Freeman St, Lalor Park Shopping Centre
- Marayong, Davis Road - Marayong Park
- Mount Druitt, Fuller St, - Ruperswood Park
- Mount Druitt, Innes Crescent
- Plumpton, Cannery Rd - Plumpton Park
- Quakers Hill, Hambledon Rd - Quakers Hills Park Amenities
- Quakers Hill, Walker Street - Douglas Siding Reserve
- Riverstone, Mill St, Mill Street Reserve
- Doonside, Graham Street
The National Public Toilet Map shows the location of more than 16,000 public and private public toilet facilities across Australia. Information is provided about each toilet, such as location, opening hours, availability of baby change rooms, accessibility for people with disabilities.
A further listing of toilets within Blacktown City LGA available through a range of alternate businesses or providers can be found here.
The National Toilet Map is maintained by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing and includes both Council facilities and facilities owned or operated by third parties.