Make your voice heard!
If you had the chance to tell us what’s important in your area, what would you say?
We want to hear what residents and ratepayers think, feel and want, and is hosting Community Forums every month so they can have their say.
The next forum is Monday, 8 May 7pm at Senior Citizens’ Hall, Sam Lane Complex, 9-21 Park Street, Riverstone.
It gives Ward 1 residents a chance to engage with Mayor Stephen Bali, Ward Councillors and Council staff.
Mayor Stephen Bali wants to hear what really matters to each of our residents and give them the opportunity to meet with him and ward Councillors on a regular basis.
Monthly forums will be held in all five wards on a rotating monthly schedule.
At the forum, residents will hear from Mayor Bali about some of the plans for the area.
It will also be an opportunity to hear presentations from ward one councillors Jess Diaz, Chris Quilkey and Mohinder Singh.
Last year we trialled Community Forums and they proved to be so successful they are now a permanent fixture.
Residents across the council’s area will regularly have the opportunity to have their voices heard by Councillors and Council officers.
Mayor Bali says: “This is an important part of Council’s face-to-face engagement with residents, and I encourage residents to take advantage of these to meet with us and tell us what they think about Council’s work, feel about things in their area and want to see Council do in their areas,”
- Monday, 8 May 7pm at Senior Citizens’ Hall, Sam Lane Complex, 9-21 Park Street, Riverstone
- Wednesday, 17 May at 7pm at C3 Church Hall Fox Hills Road, Entrance off Fox Hills Rd, Prospect, Prospect
- Wednesday, 14 June at 7pm at Oakhurst Neighbourhood Centre, 51 Standish Ave, Oakhurst
- Wednesday, 12 July at 7pm at Rooty Hill School of Arts, 32 Rooty Hill Rd South, Rooty Hill
- Wednesday, 2 August at 7pm at Glenwood Community Hub, 72 Glenwood Park Dr, Glenwood
- Thursday, 28 September at 7pm at Blacktown Leisure Centre, Stanhope Pkwy & Sentry Drive, Stanhope Gardens
- Wednesday, 11 October at 7pm at The Meadows Public School’ 2C Fuller St, Seven Hills
- Wednesday, 8 November at 7pm at Whalan Community Centre, 48 Torres Cr, Whalan
Is there an issue you would like to raise with Council?
Visit http://yoursay.blacktown.nsw.gov.au/ or Email: Forums@blacktown.nsw.gov.au