Local community organisations are invited to apply for grants under Council’s 2016/17 Donations Program.
The objective of this program is to allocate funds to community groups to assist with the continued promotion of community spirit and identity, embracing cultural history and diversity.
to download the application form
Application forms together with all appropriate documentation should be returned by 5.30pm, Friday, 29 September 2017. Via post to Council’s Manager Community Events, Mr Peter Filmer, PO Box 63, Blacktown NSW 2148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grants are allocated to community groups to assist with administrative / operating expenses up to $500 and /or program development up to $2,000.
- The intended purpose of these grants is not for the purchase of large capital items or building improvements.
- Applicants must clearly demonstrate how these funds will benefit the residents of Blacktown.
- There is a limit of one application from an organisation in a financial year.
- Applicants must provide recent financial statements with a current audited balance sheet.
- The provision of financial assistance will be contingent on the availability of funds.
- Council’s financial assistance application must be completed by the applicant and forwarded to Council.