Blacktown City ClubGRANTS 2017
What is ClubGRANTS?
Legislated* by the NSW Government, ClubGRANTS is a community grants program funded by local clubs and administered by Blacktown City Council.
Participating clubs in Blacktown City
Blacktown Workers Club
City of Blacktown RSL Club
Riverstone Schofields Memorial Club
Rooty Hill RSL Club
Seven Hills Toongabbie RSL Club
St Marys Rugby League Club
What can I apply for?
The Blacktown City ClubGRANTS is for local projects and services that assist people within the Blacktown Local Government Area (LGA). Funded projects must be in the areas of community welfare and social services, community development / engagement, community health services and employment assistance activities (including social enterprises)
Who can apply?
Local nonprofit community organisations / faith organisations / services with an Australian Business Number (ABN/CAN/Inc.) can apply. Organisations or groups without an ABN / ACN / Inc. must be auspiced by an incorporated organisation.
How to apply?
Online Applications for the 2017 round will open on Monday 3 April 2017 and close on Wednesday 3 May 2017.
for online ClubGrants CAT1 application.
How are ClubGRANTS applications assessed?
All ClubGRANTS applications are assessed and funded on the basis of the recommendations made by the Blacktown City Local ClubGRANTS Committee comprising representatives from local Aboriginal communities, Department of Human Services (FaCS), Western Sydney Area Health Services and NCOSS. Advice from local service agencies regarding specific gaps and existing services is also considered.
Final acquittal and progress reports
Progress Reports for projects funded in 2016 round are due by 5pm, 31 March 2017.
Final project acquittal reports for projects funded in 2016 are due by 15 September 2017.
Organisations receiving funding must submit a report upon completion of their project. The Blacktown City ClubGRANTS Local Committee will not consider further applications until they have received a final project report or progress report on previously funded projects.
Project acquittal reports can be downloaded from this page or can be obtained by emailing the Local Committee Convenor on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on Blacktown City ClubGRANTS 2017
Community / social priorities for Blacktown City
Blacktown City ClubGRANTS standard reporting form for 2016 round
Progress report Blacktown City ClubGRANTS 2016 round
Blacktown City ClubGRANTS: 2016 funded projects
• Applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. All mandatory support material must be included. Applications submitted after this time and date will not be considered.
• All supporting documents must be attached to the application.
• If you have trouble attaching documents, please contact Council's ClubGRANTS Coordinator for assistance on 9839-6082 or by email: email@example.com
• All previous ClubGRANTS must have been adequately acquitted in order to be considered for the current funding round.
• Once you have lodged your completed 2017 ClubGRANTS application online, you will be emailed a copy of your application. If you do not receive this email, please contact Council's ClubGRANTS Coordinator for advice.
*The ClubGRANTS scheme enables registered clubs with gaming machine profits over $1 million to apply for a tax rebate (of 2.25%). The rebate is used to provide grants to nonproft community organisations / services or community projects. The scheme is guided by the Gaming Machine Tax Act 2001.