Catering for children aged 0-5 years, our long day care centres provide up to 11 hours of care per day.
We provide the primary nurturing care babies and toddlers need and through our School Readiness programs, we help prepare children with the social and developmental skills they need to be confident, self-assured and independent students.
Our curriculum provides every child with an individualised program to suit their unique interests, stage of development and social skills.
- Provide individual programs for each child that are challenging and appropriate to their stage of development and interests. We encourage children to think, feel, ask and explore as well as enhance their feelings of self-esteem and self worth.
- Employ qualified Early Childhood Teachers, Childcare Aides, Assistants and Cooks
- Provide all meals, including breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and late snack. Children with allergies and special diets are also catered for.
- Comply with National Childcare Accreditation Council and the National Quality Framework overseen by the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA).
- Compliance with the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011 (PDF Document).
Child Care Centres