Blacktown City Council owns and manages twenty one Long Day Care Centres, providing quality care in a safe and secure environment.
- Provide up to eleven hours of care per day
- Provide individual programs for each child that are challenging and appropriate to their stage of development and interests. We encourage children to think, feel, ask and explore as well as enhance their feelings of self-esteem and self worth.
- Employ qualified Early Childhood Teachers, Childcare Aides, Assistants and Cooks
- Provide all meals, including breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and late snack. Children with allergies and special diets are also catered for.
- Are accredited with the National Childcare Accreditation Council and are transitioning to the new National Quality Framework which is overseen by the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA).
- Comply with the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011 (PDF Document).
Child Care Centres