chance to win some great prizes just by paying their rates in FULL by 31 August (*conditions apply).
All Blacktown City ratepayers receive the Ratepayers Reward brochure with their July rates notice in their letterboxes.
The brochure outlines the conditions of entry, major prizes on offer to those who pay their rates in full, information on some of Council’s services, as well as discount vouchers for all ratepayers.
Note: Ratepayers still have the option of paying their rates in instalments, rather than in full. The first instalment is due by 31 August, and discount vouchers included in the brochure are available to all ratepayers regardless of whether they have paid their rates in full or not.
* The program has clear Conditions of Entry for ratepayers, an example of these conditions are below:
• Rates and charges for the period of 1st July 2017 to 30th June 2018 must be paid in full on or before 31st August 2017. All arrears of rates and charges must also be fully paid on or before this date.
• Eligible ratepayers who do not wish to be included in the draw must advise Council in writing at or prior to the time of payment of their rates.
• All prizes will be determined by random selection. Prizes are not transferable, not redeemable for cash and conditions apply.
• The following are not eligible to enter the draw: Government Departments, Ex-gratia payments, INSERT SPONSOR NAMES, Blacktown City Council Councillors, employees or their relatives.
• No correspondence will be entered into prior to or after the draw.
• The selection of winners will take place in September 2017 in the Civic Centre, Flushcombe Rd, Blacktown.
• Relatives for the purposes of the draw to be defined as: husband, wife, de facto partner, father, mother, grandmother, grandfather, son, daughter, brother, sister, nephew, niece, uncle, aunt and cousin
• Prize winners will be notified and results published in the local papers.
• Prizes must be claimed within 3 months of date
• Non solicitation of ratepayers personal details to sponsors.
Sponsorship of Ratepayers Reward Program 2017 Specifications Brief