weather6.7°CMostly sunnyforecast

powered by  

Leasing a Council Building

The Property Services Section are responsible for all leased residential properties owned by Blacktown City Council.

Tenant Information

Tenancy Enquiries

For tenancy enquiries, please contact Council’s Property Management Officer.

Repair Requests

All repair requests must be put in writing. You can download the Repair Request Form below. 

pdf Repair Request Form

Rent Payments

All rent payments must note your reference number which can be located on your rent payment card.


If you are moving a Vacating Notice must be filled out and returned to Council. 

pdf Tenant Vacating Notice.pdf


Public Exhibitions

Click here for a list of developments on public notice and items of community interest.

Public Notices

The latest public notices are available through this link.

Have your say

Click here to see our community consultation page.

Latest News