Energy Advice Service
Council has partnered with the Australian Energy Foundation to provide you with independent energy advice.
The energy advisors at the Australian Energy Foundation can help you work out exactly what you need to make your home energy-efficient. They can provide advice and help you make an informed decision.
They can also connect you with selected suppliers for everything you need to make your home energy-efficient.
Areas they can help with include:
- solar panels and battery storage
- insulation & draught proofing
- LED lighting
- hot water heat pumps
- reverse cycle air conditioners
- home energy assessments
- pool pump controllers
- Visit the Australian Energy Foundation website to learn about all the things you can do in your home.
- Contact one of their energy advisors on 1300 23 68 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Australian Energy Foundation?
- The Australian Energy Foundation is a for purpose organisation, leading the way to a zero carbon society. Read more about AEF.