Blacktown City Bushfire Appeal
Published on 16 January 2020
Blacktown City Mayor Tony Bleasdale, OAM has launched the Blacktown City Council Bushfire Appeal as part of Council’s response to the fires that have devastated so much of NSW.
Mayor Bleasdale said, ‘We send our deepest condolences to all those communities who have lost lives, property, livestock and so much of their natural environment, and Council will now be providing practical assistance to those communities.
‘We are setting up collection points throughout the City where residents can donate items to be distributed to victims of the fires and to evacuation centres.’
All money received will go to charities directly helping those who have been affected by the bushfires.
How you can help
Online donations using your credit card to the Blacktown City Council Bushfire Appeal
You can donate online using your credit card via the button below. For the Customer Reference Number, please fill in your first and last name.
Donate online using your credit card
Online cash donations to the Blacktown City Council Bushfire Appeal
- Account name: Blacktown City Council Bushfire Appeal
- BSB: 032 071
- A/c number: 638868
Over the counter cash donations to The Blacktown City Council Bushfire Appeal
- Blacktown City Council Administration Centre, Flushcombe Rd, Blacktown.
Collection points for non-perishable food and personal hygiene items
- Max Webber Library, 61 Flushcombe Rd, Blacktown
- Our Library @ The Mount Druitt Hub, Ayres Grove, Mount Druitt
- Dennis Johnson Library, Cnr Stanhope Parkway & Sentry Drive, Stanhope Gardens
- Riverstone Library, 1st Floor, Riverstone Village, cnr Market Street & Riverstone Parade, Riverstone
- Lalor Park Library, Cnr Freeman Street and Northcott Rd, Lalor Park
- Blacktown City Council Administration Centre, 62 Flushcombe Rd, Blacktown.
GIVIT Listed Ltd is a national not-for-profit connecting those who have with those who need, in a private and safe way.
They work to alleviate poverty in Australia by ensuring every community service provider has what it needs through the simple act of giving. The GIVIT platform is free to use and makes giving easy by allowing you to see exactly what is required by vulnerable community members.
GIVIT supports all agencies, services and charities in Australia who work directly with impoverished, marginalised and vulnerable people. GIVIT Listed Ltd makes it easier for organisations to empower their clients and improve quality of life by obtaining the items they require through the website, at no cost. The unique virtual warehouse eliminates the need for organisations to store, sort and dispose of unwanted items, saving valuable time and resources.