Privately Certified Certificate Lodgements

The Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 requires Private Accredited Certifiers to lodge their related approval documents with Council (as the keeper of the public register) when issuing a Certificate such as a Construction Certificate, Complying Development Certificate or Occupation Certificate.

Private Certifiers are able to lodge documents with Council via mail, in person or using our eServices portal.


Apply online

Step 1.Prerequisites 

  • Have all associated documentation ready (eg. building specifications, architectural plans, site and elevation plans, owner’s consent, etc). Acceptable file types are doc, docx and pdf.

  • Download, complete and save the ABS Data form(PDF, 136KB) ready for upload.

  • Have a valid credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) ready to pay for your application.

Step 2.Process

  •  Apply online:

          Submit Private Certifier CC

          Submit Private Certifier CDC    

  • Fill in all required fields, upload all required documents and make payment via our online form.

  • Your application will be processed by our staff.

In person

Step 1.Download the form

Download and complete(PDF, 136KB) the form.

Step 2.Submit and pay

Once your form is complete, submit and pay for your application at our Administration Building, 62 Flushcombe Road, Blacktown.

Your application will be processed by our staff.