Subdivision applications

Once you have completed the application process and complied with all of the conditions outlined in your development consent, you will need to have your subdivision plans approved and released from Council so that you can lodge the plans with the Land Titles Office.

In order to have Torrens Title and Community Title Subdivisions Plans approved and released from Council, you are required to lodge an Application for Subdivision Certificate with the required application fee and documentation as outlined in the application form.

Some subdivisions can be privately certified.

Application forms to request sign off for the different types of subdivision approval are provided in the related information.