Notify us work is commencing

Law states you are required to notify your certifier of the proposed start date. The certifier will require some additional information from you. 

We can act as your certifier. Download the form to appoint us as the Principle Certifying Authority from the related information section on the right

See our certification services page for more information. 

Application to Appoint Principle Certifying Authority

Notice of Commencement of Building Work.pdf Appoint Council as the replacement Principle Certifying Authority

Section 96 Application to Modify Development Consent